When entering the computer lab:
- All books and backpacks must be put away in the appropriate place.
- Students will enter in a quiet and calm manner.
- Never bring food or drinks into the computer lab.
- Chewing GUM is strictly forbidden!!
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Please ask for help when needed.
- Respect others and their work.
- Save your work consistently.
- Please ask to go to the bathroom.
- No pushing or shoving ever.
Students may not touch any computer equipment without permission.
- Students may not manipulate the equipment in such a way that might cause
- damage such as unplugging or plugging equipment cords, turning switches on or off to the computer monitors, or printers, or mistreating the equipment in any way.
- Students will be respectful of equipment and other students at all times.
- Disrupting class is a selfish act and will not be tolerated.
- Students will only use their own computer.
- Students will not use unauthorized passwords, disclose confidential passwords, or enter or try to enter any unauthorized areas of the computer.
- Only one student at one time may go up to a printer to retrieve their newly printed paper
- A student will not cause another student to lose work, time, or data.
I understand that I make decisions that affect my actions. I make choices and am responsible for my own behavior. I also understand that if I do not abide by the rules in the computer lab, I may lose some or all of my computer privileges and there might be other disciplinary actions.